Question About Fishing Shows For Those Who Attend / Exhibit.

James77

So I've recently been looking into cost to exhibit at some of the shows, and I'm curious on a few things.

First questions, are there any smaller shows that people have attended which have had a decent turnout ?

The two big one's I know of are the Spring Fishing and Boat Show- Which is in the middle of February this year! and the Toronto Sportsmen show which is moved back to the Airport venue and is in the middle of March. Both shows come in around $1200-$1500. Any smaller cheaper shows?

Second question, I've seen a lot of guys on here post up with business ideas, if anyone is interested in potentially splitting a booth please let me know!

Thanks for any help guys!

James

Lot's of small guys and not so small hitting the tackle swap. Most well attended. The Bowmanville Swap has max there building and likely are moving to Newcastle.

There's 1 in Trenton/Stirling, Hamilton, one near the airport. Think table space under $80 mixer of new and used.

The key to all booths is to talk to people, sounds crazy but you see booths all the time with to much staff all huddle telling there story's.

I wonder how the other show will do when it moves back to the international centre. We want to hit some smaller shows also it's nice to get out and meet people face to face.

Absolutely. I think it will be crazy busy this year. They moved it to march break week as well right?

Lot's of small guys and not so small hitting the tackle swap. Most well attended. The Bowmanville Swap has max there building and likely are moving to Newcastle.

There's 1 in Trenton/Stirling, Hamilton, one near the airport. Think table space under $80 mixer of new and used.

The key to all booths is to talk to people, sounds crazy but you see booths all the time with to much staff all huddle telling there story's.

Thanks for the heads up, that's exactly what I was looking for :)