Regulations Question

Pike-stalker

Hi there all,

Just a quick question about an exception to a fishing regulation as I'm not quite sure how to read this as it's the first time I've ever encountered one. Heading up to the French River this weekend for a fishing trip with the family so studying up in advance and not quite sure how to read this part. For pike for the whole of zone 11 it reads as this:

"S - 6; not more than 2 greater than 61 cm (24 in.), of which not more than 1 greater than 86 cm (33.9 in.) C - 2; not more than 1 greater than 61 cm (24 in.), none greater than 86 cm (33.9 in.)"

But the specific area I will be going reads as this for pike:

"Northern pike S-4andC-2-none between 53-86 cm (21-34 in.), not more than 1 greater than 86 cm (34 in.)."

So here is where I am confused. In the zone wide regulations it says the specifics for both sport and conservation, in that it says the limit, followed by the slot size info for each. On the exception, it shows both of their limits followed by the slot sizes. Does this mean the slot size applies to both equally or only to the conservation one which it follows? Thanks for any clarification you guys can give.