WTFL - Success Event! 1-Day Bass Competition Video Highlights

Hi All!

I thought I would share this with the fishing community. On August 1st, 2015, I had hosted a very successful Free and friendly shore fishing Bass competition at Grenadier Pond, High Park, Toronto.

I've started a shore fishing league that is free to everyone to participate. I'm trying to start a new movement for urban anglers to compete in shore fishing competitions since most of us don't own boats or cars or have the money to compete.

This is a great way to bring the fishing community together and make new friends.

Here is a video highlight of the event. Move over CFL, WTFL is coming through! Also, we had a professional angler who participated in this event! Thanks for coming out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ewyW1BbDkY

http://wheretofish.ca/league/

Tight lines everyone!

Ratnak

wheretofish.ca | youtube.com/wheretofish

Nice

advocating catch and release is even better!

I aggree 100% with this.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We dont want OUR resource depleted. The pond is not that big. Introducing new and many anglers, can be a catch 22. Just something to think about is all.

I can remember fishing it in the 70,s out of a row boat with my uncle and pop. There was some great fishing back then. As a kid, every fish was great.LOL

Just a side question. Is there still a small animal zoo there? Thats how long ago I have been there.

Nice

I aggree 100% with this.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We dont want OUR resource depleted. The pond is not that big. Introducing new and many anglers, can be a catch 22. Just something to think about is all.

I can remember fishing it in the 70,s out of a row boat with my uncle and pop. There was some great fishing back then. As a kid, every fish was great.LOL

Just a side question. Is there still a small animal zoo there? Thats how long ago I have been there.

I believe the zoo is still there. I haven't been part of that park in a long time. I just stick to the pond area.