Spring fishing show

misfish

Seems Andy Pallotta from the CSFL couldnt let the show die. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

The Fishing & Boat Show

February 15, 16 & 17, 2008

International Centre

This three day fishing and boat show will highlight the latest in tackle technology and electronics together with current and new models of fishing boats.

This new innovative show features a free children’s fishing pond, the Ontario Bass Federation Nation’s Casting Kids, informative seminars and an interactive forum with some of Canada’s top touring professional anglers. The Fishing & Boat Show will also be featuring North America’s sport fishing legend and founder of In-Fisherman, Mr. Al Linder.

Also included are resorts from across Canada along with outfitters from various parts of Ontario. This fun filled show will provide family entertainment and one stop shopping for all your angling and boating needs.

Hope your having a great day.

Thank you

Andrew Pallotta

I will post more info as it comes .

Thank you Andrew Pallotta but I see that things will not change - boring and dull as before.

For me, you do not have to post more info as it comes available. I have enough with what you have released so far. I will do something more interesting instead of going to the "show".

carp-starter

Thank you Andrew Pallotta but I see that things will not change - boring and dull as before.

For me, you do not have to post more info as it comes available. I have enough with what you have released so far. I will do something more interesting instead of going to the "show".

carp-starter

Lets just see what happens before judging.Atleat he is giving it a go.

Guest mistyriver1
Lets just see what happens before judging.Atleat he is giving it a go.

I agree Brian. That's the kind of guy Andy is.

I for one am glad you posted it, thanks.

Somehow I recall reading a post in here some time ago about the Spring Fishing Show being incorporated into the Toronto Sportsmen Show in March. I think was an announcement from Outdoors Magazine.

Now I'm confused.