Head scratcher

Dave Bailey

And the same person will keep an illegal fish that he can't revived and try to fight it in court if caught even though it is agaist the law.

Ill never waste meat. Its against my moral compass.

To me that triumphs man made laws.

Im just being honest. I would document it and fight it court. But you know what? Its a slim chance it would ever come to that. I know all the local co's and they often come to me for information since im on the water so much. I trust them and they trust me.

If I had to keep a fish that was dead or dying, ill call the mnr on myself. Let them decide.

Thats my moral compass. Dont waste meat, but never EVER abuse the resource.

Maybe you will agree, maybe not? But this is me and if I break the law I will be punished and I will accept that punishment.

Throwing a dead or dying fish back in the water not only goes against my beliefs, but its very disrespectful to nature.

Edited by manitoubass2

And ive gone above and beyond to prevent waste. Not only on the water but on land too.

Every year I find deer with nothing taken but the backstrap. They come home with me for dog food. The MNR has okd my actions, and honestly how would you find these idiots without catching them in the act?

I have no use for bear, but CN and MNR wont remove them from train tracks around here. So me and a few buddies bury them along with a ceremony. Tobacco is laid and prayers are said.

Fresh porcupine hit on the road comes home for regalia. The meat goes to aboriginal elders.

Im I really a bad guy for doing such things?

I dont believe so... in fact id applaud anyone doing the same thing.

Edited by manitoubass2

Manitoubass2, can't say there's a thing you said there that I don't agree with. Disgraceful the way some folks are so wasteful and disrespectful of nature. I think you are definitely doing your part to live in harmony with the world around you. Respect!

Manitoubass2, can't say there's a thing you said there that I don't agree with. Disgraceful the way some folks are so wasteful and disrespectful of nature. I think you are definitely doing your part to live in harmony with the world around you. Respect!

See folks? Im not so bad! Lol

Thanks for the kind words?

Truly appreciated

Miigwich