Sad news from Lakair

lew

Hi there. Kevin's daughter here. I was just Googling my dad (a great and weird time-waster) and this post came up, as well as TJ's 'In Memorium' post. Thanks for all of your kind words. Miss my dad lots and lots still, but it's nice thinking about how in life he had so many friends and that there so many people that thought so highly of him. I've been living out in BC for a few years now but make the trip back to the lake as often as I can. Hoping to make it out again this summer... Anyway, thanks again and best of luck on all of your fishing adventures!

15 hours ago, capt.hooked.jr said:

Hi there. Kevin's daughter here. I was just Googling my dad (a great and weird time-waster) and this post came up, as well as TJ's 'In Memorium' post. Thanks for all of your kind words. Miss my dad lots and lots still, but it's nice thinking about how in life he had so many friends and that there so many people that thought so highly of him. I've been living out in BC for a few years now but make the trip back to the lake as often as I can. Hoping to make it out again this summer... Anyway, thanks again and best of luck on all of your fishing adventures!

Thanks for posting :)   Lakair was a big part of my summer for many years and your family was a big part of that.  Thanks for checking in!

Nice to see you pop in CH Jr. I miss those days very much hosted annually by you your Mom and Dad for many years.
I do still keep in touch with your Mom via FB. You grew up in a very special place, many a fond memory for me there. 
Be well.  :)