Re-Introduction

slidehammer

Since Joining the OFC I haven't much been a contributor and shared insight on many of the put fourth by the community. I've been pretty much a lurker and have checked in almost daily. I topics and reply's have been informative, and always interesting and enjoyable.

I spend most of my fishing time on upper Buckhorn on weekends, looking for walleye and crappie. I also am very fortunate to have made friends with one of the locals in the cottage community who is a retired bass tournament pro, and he take me out on his boat for bass on good weather days during the summer months. I cant forget the first time we went out.... I show up with my spinning gear, a couple of my rods missing their tips.

Currently, during this soft water off season, I am replacing some of the worn out carpet in my boat and have fixed a no- spark condition that my 50hp. mariner left me with at the end of the season out in the middle of buckhorn.

Looking forward to good fishing in 2015 and hope all here on the board have a safe and happy season.

Well it is always good to hear from anyone on the board, regardless how much they contribute to it, it is always great hearing what fellow members have to say. You should think about joining the tournament its a great way to interact even more with other members if that is what you are looking for.

I'm sure allot of he guys would enjoy seeing the work you are doing on the boat.