1st Antigua report.

limeyangler

Hi all,

put this together quick, it was the first morning after we arrived. Went to my usual spot in a cove I have nicknamed 'Pelican Cove'.

The pelicans were there diving at bait fish that were just out of casting range given the strong easterly that blows in there all year.

Managed a small 'Jack' but that was it.

Fishing got better after that day with the exception of one day, but that is another story, coming soon....................

DAY 1

Looks like a great place to spend some time fishing!

I bet jack and the wife had a blast as well!

Yeah, we all had fun. My mum and dad were also there, plus my sister and my niece. Our yearly family reunion. They fly in from London England. So, I have to try and curb my addiction somewhat, was only partially successful…..lol.

Edited by limeyangler

Yeah, we all had fun. My mum and dad were also there, plus my sister and my niece. Our yearly family reunion. They fly in from London England. So, I have to try and curb my addiction somewhat, was only partially successful..lol.

Haha thats awesome dood!

One of these days me and my famjam will venture off into a tropical destination. Until then the cold wet forest and rivers will have to do lol

Haha thats awesome dood!

One of these days me and my famjam will venture off into a tropical destination. Until then the cold wet forest and rivers will have to do lol

Cold wet forests are awesome too! Looking forward to camping at Lac Seul this year with my family more than anything else!

I am ordering you, actually just suggesting, that we can all wait until you get back to see your fishing videos. Getting them a bit at a time will torture most of us as we of course are freezing our Jack travtails off here. I just got back from a too short trip myself and seeing what I'm missing is pure torture. There has to be some OFC rule about cruel and unusual punishment, at least there should be.

Go have a great time and spend that oh so valuable family time which is the most important thing you can do down there. For every minute you are putting a video together is a minute you can not spend with your family one day.

I am ordering you, actually just suggesting, that we can all wait until you get back to see your fishing videos. Getting them a bit at a time will torture most of us as we of course are freezing our Jack travtails off here. I just got back from a too short trip myself and seeing what I'm missing is pure torture. There has to be some OFC rule about cruel and unusual punishment, at least there should be.

Go have a great time and spend that oh so valuable family time which is the most important thing you can do down there. For every minute you are putting a video together is a minute you can not spend with your family one day.

I am back already, got back on the 21st Jan.….no way I was spending time doing videos when I was there! That is what cold nightshifts in Dryden are for!!

Did not waste a single moment of family time……no chance. :)

Edited by limeyangler