Shimano Chronarch 51mg-baitcaster Reel

Basskicker

I recently purchase 2 Chronarch 51 mg's and was wondering if anyone else has used these lightweight baitcaster reels? This is a review of the reel and an excellent site for reviews of fishing related products.

It amazing the difference in prices from the U.S. and here. I saved $268 on 2 reels.

http://www.tackletour.com/reviewshimanochronarch50mg.html

Jason

I have a Chronarch B myself which won a bunch of awards in 2004, the year it was launched. Got mine at the Sportsman's Show for a great price. They're $100 more to buy them now. Didn't think that I could do better than my Team Daiwa Z, but that reel is golden. Mine's on a new St. Croix rod as well. Can toss baits with that outfit all day with little or no arm fatique. I just bought up 12 St. Croix rods outta the US and saved some money. Heading to Niagara Falls, NY to pick them up tomorrow, can't wait. I will have some for sale, if anyone's interested. We'll get them posted to Classifieds later this week hopefully.

I purchased both reels from Ebay for $249.99 (each)Canadian no tax, I checked at BassPro and the retail for $370+Tax (each).....just do a search on Ebay for Shimano Chronarch 51 mg and you'll see them...I believe his name is Reelseller or something close to that. Ask him to ship them as a gift....It helps at the border.

Jason