ALL AGES LOVE FISHING

So normally I'm all about taking kids out and introducing them to fishing. But we have a retired guy who works with us part time who use to spend a lot of time fishing and hunting up north but his family is in another province and he hasn't been out fishing in 20 yrs. I decided I would take him out for some river smallmouth fishing(he's still a very mobile guy for a 70 yr old). With all the rain I was a bit worried about dirty, high water on Monday and the first spot we went to was unproductive. Took a chance on a small stream that has a big hole that normally holds a couple fish in hopes that I could get him into one or two. When we got there the stream was twice its normal volume but still had decent visibility. Bing bang boom he manages a half a dozen smallies out of the hole with the biggest a 16 incher. I have never seen a bigger smile on any of the kids faces than I saw on this gentlemans face. When I thought about it I was empathetic, imagine how much we all love fishing if we were cut off for one reason or another and hadn't fished in 20 yrs I imagine my smile would be that big as well after successfully fishing again. No pics my SD card was in my other camera.

TL;DR Took an old guy out fishing; great time