Scott Lake Lodge Saskatchewan, Anyone Interested?

solopaddler

Hey guys, I have numerous contacts in the industry and an interesting opportunity just dropped into my lap.

I thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone here wanted to take advantage.

Scott Lake Lodge in northern Saskatchewan is pretty much as good as it gets as far as luxury Canadian fly in lodges go. The quality of the trophy fishing for lake trout, pike and grayling is outstanding as are the accomodations, food and guides. Here's the website if you'd like to look:

http://scottlakelodge.com/fishing.html

It's also VERY expensive at $5495 for 5 full days of fishing. I have been given a handful of dates for Scott Lake in August this year pretty much encompassing the entire month. I've also managed to secure these dates at a GREATLY reduced rate. I'd rather not say publicly, but if any of you are interested I'd be happy to tell you directly. Emails are okay but I'd really prefer a phone call. All of my contact info is on my website at www.canadafishingguide.net

Cheers, Mike

That sounds awesome, definitely on my bucket list to head that way for some trophy pike but im a few years from that dream yet.

I'm a few years away too LOL!

Wow thanks for wheeling and dealing these special rates Mike. I wish I had the time to get up for a second trip this year.

Art

I wish I could post the price Art, but in any case trust me, the discount is substantial.

A couple people have contacted me to inquire assuming they would be joining me on this trip. (I wish :) ). I'm not going, I simply have a number of dates available at a discounted rate if anyone's interested in going themselves.

Cheers

I just sent John Wimpney at SLL a note last week letting him know I couldn't squeeze it in this season, but maybe in 2015. Dag. I've had SLL on my radar for many years and keep up with them regularly. Sounds like a great offer...just can't squeeze it in.