Got my copy of OOD Fishing Annual

Paulus

Congrats on publishing your articles, Mike! Not only that, they're both great reading. Now I have even more reason to keep my subscription going :).

Good job by Bill M., personal photographer :), as well! I love the opening pic of Mike battling chrome on a wild river!

Ontario Out of Doors have already published the Attawapiskat piece on their site: http://www.oodmag.com/fishing/pike-fishing/exploring-new-water-attawapiskat/

Enjoy!

p.-

Subscription is free with membership in the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (OFAH). OFAH (of which I have been a life member since they first offered lifetime membership) is our voice with the government on a host of important issues. I know that some folks have issues with the federation for a number of reasons, but surely it is the old adage, "united we stand, divided we fall."

And amongst the many benefits of membership is a "FREE" subscription to Ontario Out of Doors........... :)

JMOYMV

Doug

Thanks Paul, pics turned out pretty good (Cool to have Ricks fish on the cover as well (top right)).. I was yelling at Mike to move in closer for that opening shot so I could get the sky in the background instead of the opposite bank.. He lost the fish but the shot turned out great :)

Thanks Paul, pics turned out pretty good (Cool to have Ricks fish on the cover as well (top right)).. I was yelling at Mike to move in closer for that opening shot so I could get the sky in the background instead of the opposite bank.. He lost the fish but the shot turned out great :)

I lost the fish because we jerked around with it for 20 minutes trying to get the perfect shot LOL!

Your photos really made the piece shine my friend, good job.

I lost the fish because we jerked around with it for 20 minutes trying to get the perfect shot LOL!

lol! I can imagine the conversation... never had any of those myself :whistling:

In the end, though, it paid off - and that's all that counts! :D

p.-

Fish On!!! and on and on........It would have turned into a Dropback if you two took any longer LMAO!

Congrats boys, I'm sure it will be a great piece!

Fish On!!! and on and on........It would have turned into a Dropback if you two took any longer LMAO!

Congrats boys, I'm sure it will be a great piece!

Actually Rick I kind of feel like a dropback myself.

Old, beat up, scarred and tired. My spawning days are behind me. You feisty young chromers swim on past....I'm done.

:D