Wiarton & Walkerton are the next 2 Schools added

spinnerbaitking

Moe Whytock & I headed up to Port Elgin to meet Garry at the Hatchery & pick up the Salmon to deliver to Peninsula Shores District School in Wiarton, I met my father & invited him a long to the school as he lives in Wiarton now & could help with delivering food or equipment if needed, Richard Gawel a member of the BPSA & LHFC has worked to get an Aquarium in the Wiarton School, we were welcomed with a wolf cheer after introductions & 2 of the Students dumped the Salmon into the Classes Hatchery.

http://lhfcschoolhatcheries.blogspot.ca/2014/01/peninsula-shores-district-school-wiarton.html

Then it was off to Walkerton District Community School to set up our last school of the year, there are 3 classes helping to take care of the Salmon & have decided to set it up in the Library for all to enjoy, one of the Students from each of the Classes helped dump the Salmon into the Hatchery.

http://lhfcschoolhatcheries.blogspot.ca/2014/01/walkerton-district-community-school.html

Hope you enjoyed the little video Tight Lines Richard :Gonefishing:

Cool that's an awesome program !!!! Keep up the great work !!!! The kids just love that kind I stuff and it educates !!!! Win win for everyone including the salmon !!!!! Thanks for sharing

You're totally right! It's a win-win for everyone involved. It's so evident that kids have a huge interest with this program and I wish the program all the success in the world. Helping kids to understand and for them to see it first hand is a great way for continued success!