Rush hour was easy this morning.

limeyangler

Hi all,

Had a physio appointment this morning,

got there in plenty of time even though it was at rush hour. :whistling::tease:

My physiotherapist actually asked me to come over by sled, she thought it would be really cool as nobody had done it before, seeing that i can see the surgery from my house…..had to oblige!

she gave me pretty much the all clear as far as the elbow goes and no more appointments…..just some stretches, time to drill some holes me thinks :ninja:

You can see that little house from your place?? You have better eye's than I Simon LOL. Good to hear your appointment went well, now bring on the fish pics!!

Chris

I know….long time no fish for me….have gone all 'Pinterest'……time to ice some whities and lakers! soon…hopefully soon.

Awesome commute. Couple of bad spots there if someone didn't know the lake eh?

YEAH…i found them all while getting to know the lake ….lol! That second make shift ploughed road got me good 3 years ago, hit it at around 45mph on the XLT….holy crappola….I landed perfect luckily. I walked back and measured from the take off point to where i landed…..more than twenty paces!!!

Its particularly bad on the overcast days when you cannot see contours, even the hardened tracks through old slush can be an issue if you hit them unexpectedly and at speed.