Thoughts and opinions on a new dual fishfinder

manitoubass2

Im looking now and need something quick for the ice season. Please offer some input on what units you like/dislike, why etc. it doesnt need to be the cats a**, but i want something reliable and usable in relitively shallow water (12-15 fow), but good up to 100+ for lakers. Thanks in advance for any input ;)

I hear that CTC has the Lowrance Elite 4x Ice COMBO on sale at some stores for $279. Might be worth a look as it come with both transducers. I don't have one, just relaying a possible deal...

i just took a peak at that today :) wonder if anyone here has experience with that unit? Seems like it might be a good iption for me at this time

I have the lowrance elite 5 and it's a great unit except for water over 70' - then i have a hard time marking my jig for lakers.

Hope u have better luck than me.

thats helful thanks! I rarely fish deep water so that not a big concern. In NW ontario we fish pretty shallow most the time

So.....i told you about a month ago to get an elite4......what...you don't trust my advice?

im trying to hype myself up and justify buying it lol. Looks like ill have to drive back into fort. Shoulda just pulled the trigger andbought it first go. All the units they have in emo are WAY expensive. Cheapest was $499