A Painting of my Favorite Fishing place

mistyriver1

As an individual that struggles to get paint to canvas I must really disagree as to the quality of the painting. Some have refereed to it as pretty slick, pretty cool, pretty neat, really neat, life like, etc. etc. I would say the recreation of the moment captured in the photograph could only be described as a both brilliant an successful journey that the artist made. She should be very proud of her work and I must say it does remind me of a world renowned artist from Burlington Ontario. He is now known for his work of natural settings of wildlife. In his earlier works his lifelike realism took us into the world of sports. One being his portrait of a young Ken Dryden. He is Robert Bateman. This artist work is worthy of an early Bateman. Hold onto it my friend like it is a bar of gold.

As an individual that struggles to get paint to canvas I must really disagree as to the quality of the painting. Some have refereed to it as pretty slick, pretty cool, pretty neat, really neat, life like, etc. etc. I would say the recreation of the moment captured in the photograph could only be described as a both brilliant an successful journey that the artist made. She should be very proud of her work and I must say it does remind me of a world renowned artist from Burlington Ontario. He is now known for his work of natural settings of wildlife. In his earlier works his lifelike realism took us into the world of sports. One being his portrait of a young Ken Dryden. He is Robert Bateman. This artist work is worthy of an early Bateman. Hold onto it my friend like it is a bar of gold.

Wow, I will certainly pass this along to her, along with this whole thread. As I mentioned before, I'm very pleased with it and will certainly have it for as long as I live.