My Brush With Greatness

dr_freelgood

I know I don't post alot on here, but, I have lived vicariously through all your fishing reports. Last night, the other fishing board ( yes there is other fishing boards) that I am a moderator on, had it's quarterly swill. I waslk in and grab a seat at the bar and see a face that I recognize from here. Being the shy guy that I am, I did not approach them. A few minutes later, I see Lew walk in. How can you not recognize Lew? So A little while later, I venture over to their booth to invite them over to our party and we shoot the breeze for a bit. It was very nice to finally meet Lew, Tybo, Joey and Speil in person. Sorry you guys had to leave so early, but was still a pleasure meeting you all.

Mornin dr-feelgood

It was good meeting up with you folks last night and thanks very much for the invite to your party, but it had been a very long day for our group and we still had a couple hours drive to get back home.

Always nice to meet fisherfolk from other boards and several from your group came over and introduced themselves to us and also invited us to join them. You've got a great group of friends there.

Thanks again !! ;)