Lake Contour Maps

Frank

Any one have or know where I can get a map for Lake Bernard up in Strong/Sundridge, Ontario ?

Was thinking about going up there in about a month or so, and would to get a map, as I am not familiar with the lake.

Private message me if you have too, Thanks!

Frank

I've been trying google for a couple days but keep getting pay websites and they all seem to be topo maps as far as I can tell, and angler atlas has the same thing, yet they are free, which is great, but not what I was looking for. As for Navionics, that app looks great and I was going to buy it but their search of lakes on their website does not list Bernard on it, however I still may get the app for my iphone as it looks like a useful app to have.

I think tomorrow I will try calling some bait & tackle shops up that way to see if they sell lake contour maps and I'll just get it when I get up there.

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread and help out with some recommendations.

Edited by Frank81

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully this winter Navionics will release sonarcharts in Canada. this is where certain humminbird plotters can record their sonar logs, upload them to navionics, and within a month (for lakes that we currently have zero data) new contouring will be available when you update your platinum, navionics+ or navionicsupdates charts. If the chart presently shows up on our maps, the process will take a few days. But for those lakes without any data, we have more work to do, like using satellite imagery to acquire accurate shore lines. http://www.navionics.com/en/sonarcharts.