Nipissing Pike suggestions?

Jigger

Going to Callander Bay area first weekend in June. Hoping that with the late spring, the action will be pretty decent for pike out that way. Anyone have experience/ tips on lure choice would be great. Reading on the state of the walleye fishery isn't too promising and I know there are some ridiculously big pike in there, so I'm hoping to make this a trip to remember. I'm planning on bringing my boat, but the other guys are fairly novice in regards to fishing and I think are more inclined to fish for walleye. If I can persuade them in another direction, I'm going to do so. Thanks for any tips you can throw out there, feel free to pm if you think its more appropriate!

The west shoreline of Callander Bay (along Osprey Links community) has a killer weed bed that always holds pike. However all the shore lines and around the bay and around the islands hold pike.

The walleye fishing in my opinion may be the best it has ever been for #s this year. Only allowed 2 per angler with sports licence but catching is always fun.