Posting pics

Guest Johnny Bass

Guest Johnny Bass

I honestly was hoping to get a tan but it was too cold to take off the shirt! :rolleyes: My forehead is burnt though. :)

Shrink the pic? No, I am using myfishingpictures.com as a host. And am using the larger picture Urls.

Does not the IMG format work on this site?What is the other one. I cant remember.

Edited by Johnny Bass

Guest Johnny Bass

Still doesn't work.... I guess I have to download the pics onto this site. Oh well, it took me 2 hours to write out my report. I guess I'll post it during the week when I have some more extra time.

Some hosts use an object id that has = in the url. Rick doesn't like that, as it permits the host to change the content. I'm not sure of the jargon, but I think that's the gist of it.

There are actually multiple ways to load pictures now Johnny. Hosted somewhere and posted with the img tags. Hosted somewhere and posted with the insert image icon or you can also upload pictures directly from your computer using the upload feature. This one and I believe the image icon both give thumbnail pics in your post and people have to click on them to open it to full size. The -[/img]- tags with the property of the url in between give you the full picture in your post

Edited by irishfield