Red Ball hip waders

SirCranksalot

I'd never buy waders used, almost every pair of waders develops a leak at some point in their life and that's usually when they go up for sale.

If there's one thing I've learned about gear in the last few years its to buy the best quality gear you can possibly afford even if it means waiting for a while.

I spent 5 or so years burning through cheap equipment and being cold and wet all the time. This year I bit the bullet and upgraded everything and I'm warm and dry every single day on the water. Changes everything.

I had a pair of red ball neoprenes for many years they worked well but always leaked around the crothc. A patch would last for a while but it was always the crotch because of the seam.

It is black friday this week and a couple years ago I got a great deal from Cabelas on a new breathable waders. It would be worth looking at doing some internet shopping this week.

I'd never buy waders used, almost every pair of waders develops a leak at some point in their life and that's usually when they go up for sale.

If there's one thing I've learned about gear in the last few years its to buy the best quality gear you can possibly afford even if it means waiting for a while.

I spent 5 or so years burning through cheap equipment and being cold and wet all the time. This year I bit the bullet and upgraded everything and I'm warm and dry every single day on the water. Changes everything.

x2. Great comments, Kemper!