The dog needs his own rod.

limeyangler

Hi all,

Went for an hour by the shore again.......catch and released a couple of limits with a nice 20"er thrown into the mix. I think my pup likes fishing.

I THINK I CAN SAFELY SAY MY PUP LIKES FISHING TOO

IMG_3162.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EtERiLGqYak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Awesome!

Darn thats a good looking pup! Livin the life thats for sure.

Nice looking eyes too Simon, a good shore bite is always fun!

Yup life is good Rick. Your shore fishing should be going insane right about now eh?

Roloff better watch those hooks as he sniffing those fish. ;) Great companion you have there Simon and some nice fish to boot! A shame about the paint on the rock. Is it marking something, other than your fishing spot :D or just graffiti?

GRAFFITI!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry:

I picked up a whole black garbage sack full off garbage from there the other day.

The Graffiti appeared in the last week. This is locals doing this...i even have an idea who but i dont know last names or where they live....but they will be challenged next time if i see them there...F$#@#ing BRING IT is what i say, these idiots dont deserve what they have up here...maybe they need to get out for a while...you know ...maybe go further than Ignace....then they might appreciate what they have...but i doubt it....YOU CANT FIX STOOPID.....BUT YOU CAN BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF IT TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER!

Rant over..... :unsure:

GRAFFITI!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry:

I picked up a whole black garbage sack full off garbage from there the other day.

The Graffiti appeared in the last week. This is locals doing this...i even have an idea who but i dont know last names or where they live....but they will be challenged next time if i see them there...F$#@#ing BRING IT is what i say, these idiots dont deserve what they have up here...maybe they need to get out for a while...you know ...maybe go further than Ignace....then they might appreciate what they have...but i doubt it....YOU CANT FIX STOOPID.....BUT YOU CAN BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF IT TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER!

Rant over..... :unsure:

That's really sucks Simon! A shame that crap happens and pisses me right off as well.

I get no fishing pressure at my shore spots Simon, but I do often arrive to some empty jugs of alcohol, all from the same two people over and over again.

A month back, one of them musta got the doghouse by the missus, cause they decided to kick in the door on my ice fishing shack.

So I feel your frustration, lol wallbash.gif

As for fishing, the shiner runs been going on for awhile now. Walleye are getting better and better number wise, as well as size wise. Another week or two and it will be bonkers again. I'm excited, its an awesome time of year for cowbeenas, and because alot of them are near shore, the kids get to join in the fun!

Unlike you though, I gotta tie my pups up. If I dangled fish in front of my dogs they'll eat them up right away, lol. Something about those huskies right before winter, lol.