Anyone heading to sail today?

Handlebarz

Im heading up TI check out sail on Weston road will be there around 9:30-10am looking at some more bulldogs they have great prices and no tax right now.

I also want to know what do you all store your bulldogs in? I was just using the Plano boxes when I only had 4 I'm at 9 now and adding colors today just looking for new options.

Damn, wish I had read this earlier, I'd have met you there for some of your Handlebarz Lures Mike!!! Gonna be heading up to Nip shortly and wanted to take some with me.

As for my bulldog, I just leave it on the boat floor :whistling::lol::D:P

7993325753_3680da8a48_b.jpg

Im heading up TI check out sail on Weston road will be there around 9:30-10am looking at some more bulldogs they have great prices and no tax right now.

I also want to know what do you all store your bulldogs in? I was just using the Plano boxes when I only had 4 I'm at 9 now and adding colors today just looking for new options.

I use a milk crate with plastic downspout for bait holders. If you put a plastic liner in the bottom the tails will rest on the bottom and not poke through. Saw it on another Muskie site. I have 3 boxes and just mix and match for what I need. The boxes actually slide right under my deck addition and act as supports on my crestliner fish hawk.

I use a milk crate with plastic downspout for bait holders. If you put a plastic liner in the bottom the tails will rest on the bottom and not poke through. Saw it on another Muskie site. I have 3 boxes and just mix and match for what I need. The boxes actually slide right under my deck addition and act as supports on my crestliner fish hawk.

Good idea Landry.

I use both open and section large planos like the others. One thing I do try, is to keep "like colours" together. I have had dark baits bleed their colours onto lighter baits.

Good idea Landry.

I use both open and section large planos like the others. One thing I do try, is to keep "like colours" together. I have had dark baits bleed their colours onto lighter baits.

I just stole the idea.

Hey mike. How much were the dawgs?????

Landry

I have been using the down spout for many years now I use soft sided cooler bags which work well.

The mag dogs were $15.99 smaller ones $18.99 double dogs and pounders 19.99 and double pounders $29.99

Thanks mike.

I plan on going tomorrow. Those r verrrry good prices.

Landry