Date night musky hunting with my wife

Handlebarz

Well the wife and I got out musky fishing the other night and I just got the video done we boated 6 musky biggest 47" I'm not happy with the picture quality I changed the settings to get a different view but will be changing back today as I am just getting ready to hit the shower then chase slime for our second date this week. For some odd reason the kids dont want to go fishing Oh well so were off to chase LSC slime for a couple hours.

John come down and you can sleep on the floor just like Mikey and unload the dish wahser just like jade and feed the dog all so I can go out fishing sure I will take you in. (for the ones who dont know that was :sarcasm: ) Oh BTW that was also :sarcasm:

Mike it sure did I saw it at the last second and was taking the bait out of the water I had already had my bail clicked open for the next cast but was able to keep from taking the bait away it was so cool.

Thanks Skipp we had fun today will get the video up later heck I even remembered to bring the 2012 sign