Online shopping...

mikeymikey

I have bought a ton of stuff from BPS by mail/phone/online over the years and never once had a problem.

Most of what I have bought come from Springfield MO their headquarters.

As long as it is in stock usually standard shipping is three to five days.

Good luck

Whopper

Edited by Whopper

BPS online ships from the U.S. you have to pay both taxes, an import duty, exchange and shipping if you live in Ontario. Once you know the cost on their website that is the cost in American dollars to your door. The only other thing to know is that before you order MAKE sure you know you want it. I orders some waders and they weren't what I expected them to be so I sent them back when it was all said and done between import fees, taxes and two way shipping it cost me over 45 bucks to send them back. I could have driven to the store which is a 2 hr drive from here for that 45 bucks which I wound up doing in the end anyway.....

BTW the 45 dollars was over 25% of the price of the cost of the product to my door, so it was a significant mistake on my part LOL

Edited by Canuck2fan

BPS online ships from the U.S. you have to pay both taxes, an import duty, exchange and shipping if you live in Ontario. Once you know the cost on their website that is the cost in American dollars to your door. The only other thing to know is that before you order MAKE sure you know you want it. I orders some waders and they weren't what I expected them to be so I sent them back when it was all said and done between import fees, taxes and two way shipping it cost me over 45 bucks to send them back. I could have driven to the store which is a 2 hr drive from here for that 45 bucks which I wound up doing in the end anyway.....

BTW the 45 dollars was over 25% of the price of the cost of the product to my door, so it was a significant mistake on my part LOL

Do they give you a total price including all of the shipping costs, brokerage fees, and taxes before you commit to buy? Or do you have to pay the shipping company all of the extra costs when the package arrives at your doorstep?

Do they give you a total price including all of the shipping costs, brokerage fees, and taxes before you commit to buy? Or do you have to pay the shipping company all of the extra costs when the package arrives at your doorstep?

The price I was quoted in American dollars was the price that was billed to my credit card.... There were no extra charges until I sent it back. I lost out on shipping both ways the brokerage fees/handling fees and the perentage on the tax that was charged on those fees.