Question about making spinnerbaits?

Was out at a garage sale and came across a bunch of lure making stuff for $5 so I decided to grab it. Just looking for somebody to tell me what I have here and if any of it is useable. If anyone has a good link to a page about making spinners or lures that would be great too!

Heres some pics of what ive got...

All the colourful things are sheets of rubber legs I believe

IMG_5404.jpg

What are the little springs for?

IMG_5407.jpg

IMG_5405.jpg

IMG_5406.jpg

Thanks good.gif

Edited by DundasSteelheader

You've got a lifetime supply of crawler harnesses with all those clevises, beads, and Colorado blades.

You'll need some wire to make spinnerbaits.

Awesome haul for $5!!!

Forgot to mention, it came with a small cardboard box of spinnerblades, but the skirts are all kinda busted or ugly, so gonna cut em off and start again. probably have 15 spinnerblades to work with. What do those blades and stuff cost new?

without counting everything precisely, which would take forever, (lost count around 300 colorado blades and 100 willowleaf blades) it seems that the total of the stuff would be like $50-60. I didn't factor in the skirt sheets because it seems they have changed the style and the guy I got the stuff off of made baits a long time ago. There are about 1000 sheets (takes 1 or 2 sheets to make a good skirt) in 15 colours. No idea of the value of those. Thanks again to everyone who replied