Thank you NAW

Skipper D

Looking good! glad someone cold get some use out of it.

How long before all the paint burns off the outside?

And how did you cut the steel with out that thing blowing up? Maybe I'm a little un-educated, but a few weeks ago that was full of fuel.. Does diesel not light on fire with sparks?

Looking good! glad someone cold get some use out of it.

How long before all the paint burns off the outside?

And how did you cut the steel with out that thing blowing up? Maybe I'm a little un-educated, but a few weeks ago that was full of fuel.. Does diesel not light on fire with sparks?

It will take sevrel burns before the primer paint is gone , i cut it with a 3/16 cutting wheel in the mini grinder , first a zip up one side , then welded the hinges on , then finished cutting the door out , it had about a gallon and a half of oil still in there , with past experience building thease for our self , for some reason they never light up while doing the door thing , but will every time i weld the stack on , must be a lot more sparks hapening when thats taking place and your tank was no differant . Well now we have anew incenorator for another five or six years , our by law calls for no open flame so way back when i started building thease things for our own use and as you can see ...... no open flame . Thank you Nick and when your burning barrel burns out we can make you one of thease , i have one more in stock waitting ......... lol , Thanks again .

I have a friend who nearly killed himself cutting one of those open with a grinder. It was sitting empty in his back 40 for a couple year, empty. The first spark that hit the inside, blew it sky high. He was in hospital for a couple weeks. Lucky to be alive.

Be careful!

S.