Jack's Lake report

jedimaster

Well, I spent the weekend fishing Jacks Lake in search of some monster Bass, and well we got beat up again. We had lots of small 1-2 pounders, no good size, got soaked a few times and got some crazy hot sun. All in all a very nice weekend on the water.

While cruising down one of the banks I spotted a deer and took this video.... Check it out pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8oBA_wGRUs

Yah we found lots of great spots to fish, just couldn't hook into any good ones. I did see 2 that were pretty big, one was 4 pound plus the other a solid 3 pounder. Problem with me and jack's lake is i always see great spots to fish but the fish don't want to cooperate. Shallow, deep, weeds, rocks, wood doesn't seem to matter for me. I know they are in there. One day Jack's... One day you and I will be friends.

Very cool video!! Too bad the damn deer scared all the bass. :D I had a day similar years ago when fishing the Credit. Deer came down and had a drink right in front of me while I was fishing. Stuck around for a few minutes and then slowly went back up the bank. Didn't catch a thing that evening, didn't really care as the trip was certainly worth it. ;) Thanks for the report.