walleyes are stacked like cord wood...lol

walleye fishing has been on fire... on average im boating a fish every half hour and solid quality fish as well with plenty of fish over 25 inches...

theyre still on the move but theyre around... just gotta look a little harder and a little bit deeper then the regular summer depths...

got out tonight and saw this at multiple spots...

now read this next line with al lindners voice in your head...lol

the walleyes stacked like cord wood...

fcfeb7e7.jpg

I see a dozen drum and 6 cats. ;)

Nice when the screen lights-up like that… as long has you can get them to bite. :wallbash:

lol...

i only got one outta that group... i didnt have the time to play around for fussy suspended fish... i only had 2 hours to fish before work... i was hitting all my top spots i could... 4 walleye in 2 hours...

My experience has been that suspended walleye are active fish and the fussy ones are on the bottom.

not in my experience here...is your experience on a river or lake? cause suspended walleye are fairly rare in my area of the st.lawrence...that i know of... most walleye fisherman i know are fishing on bottom or within 5 feet of it...

if history has taught me anything... those fish were raising up and getting ready to feed on the shallow water at dark...

thats just what ive seen many many times here...

keeping in mind that they were only 100-200 feet from the structure i was fishing... as i came off of the underwater point it dropped off into a major channel and that was what was on the drop off...