Xplore neoprene chest waders on sale at CT

Howdy folks,

Just saw that CT has Xplore neoprene chest waders on sale (Regular: $129.99; Sale: $89.99). Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on them.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Nigel

That's what I have.Good, solid,well made but I paid the full price a year or so ago.:wallbash:

I tried a pair as well. I used them for early season duck hunting, and they lasted me 2 seasons. Keep in mind, I only wore them about 6 times before they started to fall apart and leak. They're OK for light stuff, but if you want something that will last, get something better.

With waders, I look for full replacement warranty. They always seem to get a leak, no matter how well made they are. The full replacement for a year is the way to go if you can find it.

S.

Coolio. Thanks for all the info.

Wasn't planning on doing a lot of bushwhacking so will give them a try...Wanted a pair to use when helping out the local conservation authority with fish identification/sampling projects and of course the occasional time out in the spring for trout....

Had an old pair that I havent touched for years but it has leaks...Now that I'm trying to be more active in the community i figured i'd treat myself to a new one that might actually serve its purpose..

Thanks again for the advice.

Cheers!

Nigel