Fishing Wheatley

thenrifi

Hi Guys and Gals

I fish out of Wheatley almost exclusively starting right now. I had a great year last year and I think things are set to fire up very soon now. Don't look for a big boat though. After fishing big boats such as the 27 foot hardtop Sportcraft for 10 years, I am having an absolute riot fishing an old 16 footer named the S.S. Miinow. It fishes great, cheap and it is easy to control. After several years of running charters, I fish alone much of the time now and "fish for fun".

Of 20 trips fishing out of Wheatley, I got skunked 1 particularly bad morning. I had many days of limits of both rainbow and walleye.

I manage a website that would help you keep in touch with the Wheatley fishing and I post regularly including locations, baits used and hot news. No big "secret - secret" like so many of those chest thumpers out there that think it makes them important to play the secret game.

For current news I think it would be helpful to visit

http://www.tomsvirtualmall.com/foolproof-guide-to-fishing-wheatley/

Tight Lines - Tom Henricks

I want to move to Wheatly when I grow up :thumbsup_anim: Walleye, Steelies, perch and Sheepies with a side of Muskies and Smallies nearby. Can't beat that!!!!

And if you don't feel like cooking em it seems like every dinner in town has fresh perch and walleye for sale. And by every dinner I mean the Car Barnlaugh.gif

Am I wrong to presume that they all taste like spam. dunno.gif