What was your Shortest time spent Fishing?

Leecher

Hey Jacques

I have not been on here much but I recognized the man in the pic but not the name. What happened to Leechman?

By the way, I still have "little woodie". Would you like me to send him back to you?

Hey Chris, yes it's me lol since I only targeted trout for the past couple of years, I decided that and name change was in order, hence TroutJunkie :)

As for Little Woodie, you can keep it as a souvenir!!!

a couple of winters ago a buddy and i fished a laker lake wheres no live bait and it was 8:30am when we drilled our 2 holes. we only used a jigging rod each caught 8 lakers(kept our limit) jumped on the sleds and hopped to the next lake over for specks drilled our 2 holes again no live bait and caught 10specks(kept our limit) and we were packing up at 9:30am and sledded back to his house by 10:15 and we were like so what do we do for the rest of the day.

another time my buddy and i were up at our buddies camp he was cooking breakfast and was like go see if we can catch a speck or 2 for breakfast. 45min later we came back with 10specks and we caught 18 in total. after breakfast we went out and got another 3 specks.

another time right before a bad storm me and 2 buddies caught 55 pike in 4hours we stopped cause there was lots of lightening. the rest of the trip was a write off being in a tent on an island in a wind/rain storm for the next 2 days

Lots of action for you worm dangler!!! Thanks for sharing the stories :)

Speck-tacular Jacques. Days like that make up for the ones where pepe makes an appearance :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Frankie!!! It certainly is B)

My brother was a great bass & pickeral fisherman, but seldom fished for muskies unless he came out with me.

We headed over to Chemong one day and I pulled into a favorite little bay. Ed went to the back of the boat and while I was dropping the troll motor he made his very 1st cast of the day and Bang, he nails a musky.

Well he says, there's not much to catching a musky, what else do you wanna try ?? :lol: :lol:

Lol Lew... It's always nice to catch a fish on the first cast B) Thanks for sharing

On the Thames river south of London I caught 6 walleyes on 9 casts, which only took about 15 minutes. I returned home , picked up my steelhead gear and went to the mouth of the Maitland River and fished until dark without a single hit.

Nice staffman!!!

Not sure of it was the shortest but a few years back I had my daughter out musky fishing we got out I set the lines and she tossed her Tim bits I pulled tge lines and headed in. Well less then a hour. Heck I thought the marina would offer a free launch for another time as we were out there a lot and recommended a lot of people there but they would not. I guess that's one of the reasons it went under and new owners are there now.

Short and sweet Mike :o

2 days ago we pulled out from our island campsite which faced the south, took one cast south, then turned to take a cast north...to see the major storm basically on us already. Turned back around and boated right back 100 feet to the site. So I guess that was around 30 seconds. Got skunked to boot.

Yikes :w00t:

Probably the time I went out for an afternoon session and realized on the way that I'd forgotten my license, and an MNR vehicle happened to be parked at the spot I was planning to fish at, just to seal the deal. whistling.gif

Bummer jigsnreels... hope you turned back to get your license?

Went to a favorite spot on the pine just as the sun broke, walked in to a beautiful looking hole. Lots of overhang.

Took a couple of casts and got follows from under the dead trees (looked promising). Looked to my right and here comes a beaver, I just froze! As he swam by me he slapped his tail so hard it was like a gun going off!

Home time!

That's what I call cutting it short real fast :o

i would have to say a few winters ago, i was perch fishing and has 50 nice ones on the ice in under 30 mins, 3 days in a row!!

Got to love that eh phatpelkey :whistling::)