Putting the Fishing Magician up for grabs

BITEME

Good Day All

Been awhile

So I’m going to sell my boat, I will post an add in classifieds and just giving a heads up.

The pictures will be slightly older (1 year or so) I’m not going to take the cover of unless your serious and willing to deal. I will tell you what’s with it and you will have to come and see it to get a feel for it.

Its not getting the time out it should and I have lots of buddies with boats I can go out in. Plus I’m near some of the best shore fishing areas in Ontario.

I’m buying a Harley.... its time!

As much as I can pay in cash the less I have to do other means. I am very patient and can wait this out. I have a bike on the road so it is not an issue.

In my opinion it’s a decent hull,I wont say its a starter boat but it would be a helluva starter boat

I fish in water a lot of people will shy away from and I don’t have a concern with stability, bunk trailer is good and I can tell you wont be disappointed with the motor(four stroke 50 hp) it will troll salmon all day and go down low enough for wallies fuel economy is fantastic with a respectable 28 to 30 mph depending on load(you don’t need a kicker). Its really an all-rounder light to tow and fish for anything. :Gonefishing:

I would prefer that someone on this site can vouch for you and there is a lot of people I trust on the site so you can figure it out. I will verify you with your chosen individual.

It’s not going up on kijiji yet as I would like to put this up for someone on OFC first and once it goes on Kijiji the price will go up.

I will have a posting up later tonight with some pictures and the contents and price you will not be disappointed.

Cheers :good:

Peter

Dang Peter it felt like I was reading a obituary. I know my boat came from a pair of great OFC members it has been a amazing boat for my family. I urge anyone looking for a boat if this one fits grab it up as OFC private deals are the best.

Dang Peter it felt like I was reading a obituary. I know my boat came from a pair of great OFC members it has been a amazing boat for my family. I urge anyone looking for a boat if this one fits grab it up as OFC private deals are the best.

Yep.

I sold mine to a member,and he is still enjoying it. :thumbsup_anim: