Fishing Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

DMASSE

Hello

Would anyone be intersted in going fishing one or all the 3 next days. I am open to fishing pretty much anyting. (trout, walleye, pike, panfish etc etc) I have tons of fly fishing gear and Regular gear.

IF interested I have 2 fishing kayaks that we could use. Small trout stream access to private water.

I am located in Oshawa and willing to meet up somewhere close. If you have a boat I am willing to split costs.

Let me know via pm's or give and leave a message on the home phone (289) 240-6313

Dave

Hello

Would anyone be intersted in going fishing one or all the 3 next days. I am open to fishing pretty much anyting. (trout, walleye, pike, panfish etc etc) I have tons of fly fishing gear and Regular gear.

IF interested I have 2 fishing kayaks that we could use. Small trout stream access to private water.

I am located in Oshawa and willing to meet up somewhere close. If you have a boat I am willing to split costs.

Let me know via pm's or give and leave a message on the home phone (289) 240-6313

Dave

Fishing tomorrow for PIke from the Kayak, Tuesday, wed still open, Fly fishing for resident or kayak fishing for walleyes or pike,,

PM me

dave

What happens if someone contacts you who doesn't have a car? :whistling:

Let me know when your available and lets fish. I have a van that is being repaired (accident yesterday) but most of the time I have a vechile