Ivanhoe river

Pipefighter

Well last years trip to ivanhoe river 10-12 hr drive expected some good fishing , but the pickerel/walleye werent biting as expected oh we'll good time was still had a great time didn't do the flyin they have boat in cabins 22 miles down river beautiful spot. Lots of pike.

F5D0B870.jpg744A4192.jpg

AD56FD54.jpg

766DFB5B.jpg

07D05F24.jpg

83A35981.jpg

5805C976.jpg

If you throw the bocce ball in the water you gotta do a shot. Dad threw in 2

C97CCB94.jpg

The only bass caught all week if u want to count that as a bass

D6BFF626.jpg

nicest one caught all week.

B92D8CF6.jpg

And new champion. (biggest fish)

We're going to hit BOQ this week coming for a couple of days hopefully better luck

Yea nice area for sure but much better fishing all around the river and its free access if your ever coming up this way again msg me and ill put you into some lakes where you can blow those numbers and size out of the water and best part is not terribly difficult to access and its FREE to stay and fish aside from the usually camping costs.

Yea nice area for sure but much better fishing all around the river and its free access if your ever coming up this way again msg me and ill put you into some lakes where you can blow those numbers and size out of the water and best part is not terribly difficult to access and its FREE to stay and fish aside from the usually camping costs.

Thanks will do

The wife and I did a trip back around 2008 and did very well out of Air Ivanhoe......we flew into his American plan lake....Nemogosonda Lake (spelling)......the food was none stop and VERY good......I caught LOTS of nice size walleyes but my wife caught the only pike......about a 8-9 pounder...great for her....

They run a first class operation from what we experienced......talked to a guy that has been flying out of his camp Monday and they have been killing the walleye out of the lake he mentioned to me......if you want the name of it PM me.

Bob