Kawartha Walleye Fishing

Gregoire

I got a last minute invite up to a cottage in the Kawartha's this weekend, and seeing as the only sport fish that is in season are walleye, and I have never really targeted them, I was hoping that you experienced walleye anglers could give me some tips on what type of tackle to pic up in order to target this species. Also if you could give me some tips on how to target them I would appreciate it as well. Thanks in advance.

I got a last minute invite up to a cottage in the Kawartha's this weekend, and seeing as the only sport fish that is in season are walleye, and I have never really targeted them, I was hoping that you experienced walleye anglers could give me some tips on what type of tackle to pic up in order to target this species. Also if you could give me some tips on how to target them I would appreciate it as well. Thanks in advance.

bucktails -black and any other colour, grubs i prefer smoke, and chartrues or whitr 1/8 to 1/4 oz weight find a weed edge in 8-11 ft of water start fishing