Any Guide recs?

Well, I am looking to take a trip with the GF for an extended weekend maybe 3 days or something... possibly a week in the next month or so. I would like to limit the drive to about 12 hours max from toronto. She loves to fish. Well she loves to catch. So I am hoping with the use of a guided service I can get her hooked on spec's. I was thinking of doing lac beauchinen kirkland lake are, or ...???

Anyone have any recs? and BTW if you want to keep any of the info you can pass on to me on the down low, I will honour your request to keep any info private that you PM me private. I will post pictures though, but no locations.

Thanks in advance... Price isn't a huge concern but I would like to keep it reasonable. So chartering a flight or something like that is out of my wallets reach.

Edited by jedimaster

Well, I am looking to take a trip with the GF for an extended weekend maybe 3 days or something... possibly a week in the next month or so. I would like to limit the drive to about 12 hours max from toronto. She loves to fish. Well she loves to catch. So I am hoping with the use of a guided service I can get her hooked on spec's. I was thinking of doing lac beauchinen kirkland lake are, or ...???

Anyone have any recs? and BTW if you want to keep any of the info you can pass on to me on the down low, I will honour your request to keep any info private that you PM me private. I will post pictures though, but no locations.

Thanks in advance... Price isn't a huge concern but I would like to keep it reasonable. So chartering a flight or something like that is out of my wallets reach.

Hey Jedi,

I'm from an area about 4 1/2 hrs north of toronto, west of north bay and let me tell you if you want some good action head on up towards timmins Hwy 144 corridor, i know there is alot of pike and smallmouth action to be had especially if you head towards gogama( mattagami lake area)... this if you ask me probly one of the best areas for pike and walleye. only thing though is alot of bugs. but if you can handle the bugs there are so many lakes that have barely any fishing pressure up there. this would be a good place to look at too, just a suggestion. Killarney is also a great too!! just a few suggestions for ya.

Hi jedimaster, if you are coming to the Timmins/Gogama area I run a walleye guiding business, I guarantee fish and a great time, you will see some of the best scenery in Ontario, check out my website to see if theirs something I can do for you. www.northernangling.ca