WOOOOOHOOOO.....

muskymatt

Guest Trophymuskie

LOL at all the Pens errrr make that closet Leafs fans. You can all cheer for the Devils in the next round if you wish. But you better hope the Rangers get pass the Sabres as they are going to be too easy for the Sens to make into the finals.

It still looks like nothing good will come out of the west, I'm rooting for the Cannucks to join the Sens in the finals. That would just piss off Betman LOL.

Go Sens Go.

I am a hockey fan and the games out of the west have been more entertaining. What will happen to Ottawa when they actually face a team ready to play hockey? We will see! I still say Vancouver! Also Anaheim is playing awsome hockey too. But watch out for the Rangers....on fire!

sorry guys. i'll never cheer for the senators. I cheer for TO, Calgary and whoever is playing the Sens. I am hoping for a Calgary / Buffalo final.

Edited by Raf

We'll see how they sens fare next round. Pittsburgh is still a year or two away from taking a run and it was pretty obvious that they were clearly not up to the challenge of a playoff series. If I'm a sens fan, I would have preferred a better battle to get ready for the bigger teams than a two week snoozer. Sens will come out flat in game 1, maybe even game two and then we will see if this team has any character. Winning the cup means back against the wall, fight through the battle and come out on top. Pens basically played shinny with them - nothing gained but a rest for Ottawa, IMO.

Guest mistyriver1

I'm with Raf, I can't bring myself to cheer for Ottawa. :wallbash:

They did look impressive against Pittsburgh but that's a team with no playoff experience. I think they have improved from previous years addressing toughness and goaltending. They are more than a one line team and have a decent defence (What's with Redden ?, :mellow: he didn't have a great series). Comrie was a good addition.

Bottom line.............

I CAN'T STAND ALFREDSSON !!!!!!!!!!!