Misconception

Twocoda

I've had one American Pitbull and one Boxer/Bulldog cross and now own my little Ralphie, a French Bulldog. I loved them all and they all had different, yet similar dispostions. Friendly, gentle and lovable. Ralphie is now 7 months old and the most lovable dog in the world :)

6915103204_631aef14a2_b.jpg

Ive been watching Ralphie grow up as you guys post pics of him...im glad you added him to this thread... i see he loves to lay in front of a fire too...how is he for energy? Do you have to exhaust him on a daily basis...Can he swim?

Ive been watching Ralphie grow up as you guys post pics of him...im glad you added him to this thread... i see he loves to lay in front of a fire too...how is he for energy? Do you have to exhaust him on a daily basis...Can he swim?

Nah, he's a sleeper most of the time. They say 15 to 20 minutes of a walk per day is all they need, but I've taken him on hour walks and he's okay. They get hot fast tho, so you have to watch them in the humid weather. He does have about 3 times a day where he's running around the house like a bat out of hell. It's the funniest thing you'ver ever seen. Gets a burst of energy for about 10 - 15 minutes and just goes nuts.

Not sure if he can swim yet as the water is too cold to test it out, but I'm sure with the life vest, he'll be fine. I'll swim with him and make sure he's okay every time anyhow so, I'll update you on that as the summer approaches. Thanks for asking!

There are some nice looking pups on here.

I looked at Boxers and Bulldogs and then ended up getting an Australian Shepherd.

Best dog I ever owned and by far, the smartest!

Misconception, I think I saw her once at Tracy Starr's in London, or it might have been Edmonton. it was a long time ago.

If anyone is interested in dog behavior, go visit your local pound and ask some questions. You might be surprised at the answers.