It's Not Hockey---But We Should Still Care

bushart

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

It wasn't a slight against anyone just a reminder to make sure the facts are straight before condeming a majority goverment that is following through with what they promissed.

alright then, what facts have we overlooked? and can you show me where the fisheries act is located in their campaign manifesto? (not that i voted for them)

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

To be honest, I personally feel like environmental conserns are best left up to the provinces versus the feds. The provinces have such uniqueness in terms of environment that they are better equipt to make wise decisions. As it is now a single piece of legislation affects all of canada. What is good fo BC may not be what is good for Ontario and vice versa.

hey look, the conservatives are already planning what to do after they destroy our fisheries!

http://www.sootoday.com/content/news/details.asp?c=40102

Thanks for posting Doc...This drives me insane..Why have natural fisheries when we can have large fish farms...This should almost go in the head scratcher thread.....

As for the pipeline itself, does anyone actually think the Natives will allow it to go thru? I would gladly stand beside them in this battle..