Radiation Set stating next week

Thanx Guys, 1st Treatment over & man was I tired afterwards, 1/2 the people at the lodge said they had to have a snooze this afternoon & I was 1 of them, Treatment & Doctors appointment tomorrow maybe I'll find out how many weeks I'll be here 5/6? Just had 3 games of euchere & pool, great group here, off to get my Tattoo in Cambridge Wednesday late afternoon I hope but I might have to sleep threw it lol

Tight Lines Richard Gonefishing.gif

1st week is over & other than being extra tired things went fairly good & the week past fairly quickly, it was my Birthday on Thursday so I went out & bought 2 Ice Cream Cakes at Marble Slab for everybody at the Lodge for our night snack, Vanilla with gummy bears & sprinkles that I liked & Turtle flavour for the second one, they were a big hit, lol, 4 more weeks to go, maybe out fishing tomorrow for a bit in the afternoon Lake Huron Bruce A hydro plant Trout fishing, packing short for next weeks crazy weather, Tattoo was put on hold everybody was worried about infection oh well, only had 1 guy pissed off with me, I was watching the news & he was talking over the volume as I put it loader 3 times he finally looked over at me & said oh you have the remote, I replied ya I'm trying to listen to the damn news & he never talked to me the rest of the week & he never had a piece of my Ice Cream Cake lol

Tight Lines SBK

Gonefishing.gif

Edited by spinnerbaitking