2 PB's

Tattoo Man

It was a weekend of Personal Bests. We didn't get alot of fish but man were they Quality.

We first went out with Aaron in the Pro V trolling the Reach for some Feb soft water eyes or should I say Eye LOL.

Feb 18th 2012 Quinty 001 (Small) (WinCE).jpg

We weathered some crapy conditions and the ice had moved into the area that Aaron had wanted to fish Feb 18th 2012 Quinty 004 (Large) (Small) (WinCE).jpg

We tried without any luck to Jig but it was a little difficult Feb 18th 2012 Quinty 006 (Large) (WinCE).jpg

Then another snow squall Feb 18th 2012 Quinty 007 (Large) (WinCE).jpg

But well worth it. Fraser got his new PB. 11 or 12lb EYE. Oh and Aaron had to hand balm it into the boat cuz someone didn't have a NET in his boat LOL. Feb 18th 2012 Quinty 010 (Large) (WinCE).jpg

Good times with some good friends and as usual I was take'n to Fishing School Again by Aaron ( AKA No Net).

Then on Monday Dean and I hit the Niagara for some Stealies and Browns. As usual this year we had 1'-1.5' of Vis @ best thanks to the Iceless Erie and that Great SW wind that we all love on the Niagara.

It didn't work out the way we had planed BUT !!!!!!! Dean landed a Tank on 15 lb Abrazex fluoro and a Skunk Kwiky.DSC00302 (WinCE).JPG DSC00301 (WinCE).JPG

And as we all can see she was released alive and very well. DSC00304 (WinCE).JPG

We had our net in the boat but it was the wrong size and didn't do us any good LOL.

"You gotta capitalize on those opp's" Aaron LOL.

I can't wait to see what this weekend will bring.