Quick Question

chickenhawk

Hey guys, its been a while since ive been around the board.....anyways i thought i remembered a directory for cabins and camps that are available for rent.....im looking into a vacation this summer with a couple buddies and our girlfriends so it would have to be fairly cheap but then again i aint afraid to spend a little money and somewhere that we can rent a boat or something....anyways if there is a link i could access or if someone could just point me in the right direction would be much appreciated....thanks again guys.....feels good to be back btw

Hey guys, its been a while since ive been around the board.....anyways i thought i remembered a directory for cabins and camps that are available for rent.....im looking into a vacation this summer with a couple buddies and our girlfriends so it would have to be fairly cheap but then again i aint afraid to spend a little money and somewhere that we can rent a boat or something....anyways if there is a link i could access or if someone could just point me in the right direction would be much appreciated....thanks again guys.....feels good to be back btw

You might want to give a location or a couple locations.That may give you more feedback.