Thanks OFC'ers for Your Support!

Lake Ranger

Hi Everyone, just stopping by before heading to the show to say a big and heartfelt THANKYOU for all you OFC'ers who stopped by the Off The Dock booth to say hi and show your support! Thanks for purchasing shirts and prints, they are really moving fast this show! For those of you who are coming today or tomorrow, I'm beside the Kid's Fishing Pond across from the Fly Fishing Pond. (And just an observation, but there's tough competition between Roy and Marshall the Musky with the ladies! :) We'll know by Monday night who wins! Any bets? :)

Hope see more of you today and tomorrow and Thank you once again!

Hi Everyone, thanks for your comments, and here's an update...Roy is in the lead over Marshall by a lip! Just home from the show and it sure seems like there's more people out there that know about and follow Off The Dock than I suspected! Alot of return customers, former and new fans came by the booth to buy and order shirts and prints and tell me they watch for the toons every month!

I'll post the winner of the race tomorrow! I'm rootin' for ya Roy! ;)

I'm going to name my next racehorse 'Roy'!! He finished the last lap and sold out at 12:02 Monday afternoon, Marshall the Musky followed in second place finishing at 3:35 and Oliver The Walleye showed in third to wrap up the end of the day at 5:00! Thanks Roy, you deserve a round of applause for your celebrity status and popularity!! All in all, Off The Dock had a successful show this weekend and made amazing connections! As well, I'd like to send a special thanks to Ben McWinney and The Offensive Edge for helping OTD with excellent exposure and promotion..very much appreciated Ben! We're headed to Niagara in two weeks, hope to see you all there! :D

I'm going to name my next racehorse 'Roy'!! He finished the last lap and sold out at 12:02 Monday afternoon, Marshall the Musky followed in second place finishing at 3:35 and Oliver The Walleye showed in third to wrap up the end of the day at 5:00! Thanks Roy, you deserve a round of applause for your celebrity status and popularity!! All in all, Off The Dock had a successful show this weekend and made amazing connections! As well, I'd like to send a special thanks to Ben McWinney and The Offensive Edge for helping OTD with excellent exposure and promotion..very much appreciated Ben! We're headed to Niagara in two weeks, hope to see you all there!

:thumbsup_anim: Awesome! That Roy's a sly feller... :)