Boat show worth going?

ah_long

Dont go !!!!!!!!!!! it is a horrible place , my wife forced me to buy new bass boast on 2 ocassions

1st time

she hoped up on the bicycle seat of the purple skeeter and said "my purple rhinestone bikini will match" .......... 1 hour later I own it

second time

she layed on the rear casting deck and gave me the look ...... 1 and a half later I own it

so either dont go or dont bring your wife, she is the worst influence encouraging me to buy all the new boats and electronics, it is horrible every time we go to bass pro or a tackle shop she makes me buy on average $300 bucks worth of stuff

LOL.. I wish I could feel your pain!! My wife is the polar opposite!!

She's still upset about the bow mount trolling motor I put on my new Legend..

Her words: " what do you need a motor on the front for? You already have one on the back!!"

I couldn't help but laugh!

But to get back on track.. If your a serious buyer, I would go.. It's good to see products in person as sometimes Internet pictures don't do it justice. You can also jump into a Lund, then a crestliner, then a etc. etc. without driving all over town.. Take the saleman with a grain of salt.. They'll tell you what you want to hear

Edited by GYPSY400

now just saying , usually with my buds I would say 'pics or it's made up' wink.gif j/k

and btw, I think most guys here would kill to have a wife like yours...2 boats @ 2 shows ? dayum ! thumbsup_anim.gif

if my wife was at the show and saw I lusted for a boat that cost around + $20k she'd be laughing all the way to the exit

all my buddies say that my wife is great (and she is trust me) so I am pretty lucky I cannot complain

i also went on friday to the special preview night. alot of great boats to look at including some new models etc. i found it very helpful being able to check out all the outboard companies and speak with the reps to find out some answers to the questions i had. they were very helpful.

i ended up purchasing the new princecraft xpedition 170 SC. paired it up with a 115 merc 4 stroke and 9.9 pro kicker. cant wait for the spring now! hahah the guys at princecraft had some great deals and were very helpful.

i would say it is def worth the day/afternoon to look around.

Dont go !!!!!!!!!!! it is a horrible place , my wife forced me to buy new bass boast on 2 ocassions

1st time

she hoped up on the bicycle seat of the purple skeeter and said "my purple rhinestone bikini will match" .......... 1 hour later I own it

second time

she layed on the rear casting deck and gave me the look ...... 1 and a half later I own it

so either dont go or dont bring your wife, she is the worst influence encouraging me to buy all the new boats and electronics, it is horrible every time we go to bass pro or a tackle shop she makes me buy on average $300 bucks worth of stuff

Sounds like the best wife ever! Dont complain!