Now to recover

Live2fish85

Thanks everyone. This is actually my 3rd heart operation and by far I am in the worst pain of them well atleast the last one wasnt as painfull. The first one I was 3 weeks old. Now I have to really watch though as last night the wife started to get really sick with the flu so lets hope I dont get that. Thanks again I appreciate the thoughts. Its like a big family this forum.

Edited by Live2fish85

Just to keep you guys up dated I am back in the hospital I was feeling pretty rough tonight so I came in. Probably a good thing to it looks like I have some fluid around my heart . Looks like I may be taking a bit longer to recover then I was even hoping. Lets hope that this isnt the case.

Thanks Chris. You are 100% there mind over matter is one of the biggest things. This days not getting any better though now they think I may have a virus that is resistent to anti-biotics lol. Said I may have gotten it from the other day here as there was an outbreak. The only thing going for me is I don't have a fever I have the symptoms and have had them since I left. Oh well just one more small bump. Just got look at it that there are people in alot worst cases.

That's always the case. My dad passed away a couple years ago but not from what he went in the hospital for but what he got while he was there.

Take care of yourself Chris and you should be fine. Your young and strong with a good will to push forward.

Thanks Chris. Sorry to hear about your dad as well. I am fortunate that I am young and in good health minus a few heart problems. The sad thing is that most of these outbreaks are do to a nurse or doctor not washing. On the other hand I would have most likely died at 3 weeks old if it weren't for the doctors. I am really sorry to hear of your father.

Good morning Chris :)

Hospitals can be a double edged sword. Even when my dad was there we would have to put on aprons and gloves and sanitize our hands every time we left and re-entered the room and still it wasn't enough.

Life is a gamble at best and the guarantee's are limited... That's why we should take every day as a blessing and never take our health for granted.

Yea you are right. Life isn't always fair you just have to make what you can of it. For years I was able to play hockey, rugby all the sports like that and well when I was diagnosed with this second heart problem that stuff came to a stop. I am lucky to still do the sports I do and I dont think I will stop till I am told. I was also a moron and smoked for about 8 years and I finally quit that 3 months ago. As for the gloves and aprons I am in that case right now. All I have to say is I hope my wife thats 8 months pregnant doesnt get this virus.