Charitable Donation

Pikeslayer

I donate money here and there, but here's what annoys me to no end.....The young Hockey/Baseball teams looking for hand outs so they can go on trips or whatever.

Memo to Hockey kids looking to Fill up my car with gas for me, carry my groceries to the car or looking for donations......Get Lost!!

If your parents can afford to spend thousands of dollars on new equipment ever year or so, then they can afford to give you money for whatever it is your asking me for money :devil: :devil: :devil:

Sorry I was in a rush when i wrote that. You are right you can do it, but there is not might about it you would be breaking the law and it is probably unethical. I just wanted it to be clear that it is against the law, are some people and companies out doing it? I am sure there are but we shouldn't make blanket statements and assume that companies are taking $2 bucks at the till for every customer and turning around and claiming it on their income tax filings.

Hey T,

Just to clarify; I don't believe I made a 'blanket statement'. I was just wondering if any company is claiming the tax benefit dunno.gifdunno.gif ???

Regards,

Slayer