Swamp People watchers

Billy Bob

I use to watch Swamp People and really enjoyed it the first season but then it got old on me.....so when this new show "BIG Shrimpin" started I put on a season pass for my TIVO unit....I quickly cancelled that season pass....SERIOUSLY....the Swamp People look like rocket scientist compared to these guys that work shrimp boats..... :rolleyes:

Anyone see it....sometimes History Channel for some reason delays the broadcast up north....don't understand why.

Bob

Never heard of this one....or are you just making this crap up.... whistling.gif

Nope

the guy is as redneck as they come, but he is also a Jet Propulsion engineer for Nasa.His Dad, a cretified redneck, was one of the original designers of the space suit used on the moon landing.

Its pretty funny to watch, and even scarey to think aboutblink.gif

Edited by mercman

Sometimes these types of shows are okay, but totally disgusted with 'Gold Rush Alaska' and its newest incarnation, 'Gold Rush'. On the positive side, the producers have really good facial hair consultants - the characters really look the part of rough tough prospectors, complete with stern faces and crossed arms. The rest of it is horse pucky - trying to place 'the Klondike' as part of the USA - it is in Yukon, Canada. And they know next to nothing of placer mining.

Horrible damage to the environment - Tore up the equavalent of a few football fields with a bull dozer to find that the area had already been mined -idiots.