What do dogs and colts have in common?

walleyejigger

Yep we got our butts handed to us.

Tell me,did they really take all our bells and noise makers when the barrie fans went into the building?

I heard a blurt on the TV.

The wolves I must say,looked very impressive. Say good by to Stal after this season. He,ll be nhl bound.

GL to them.

i didn't get to go to the game as i worked another rink last night so i don't know about taking away all the noise makers, there is a rule in all of the city's rinks that noise makers such as horns and sirens are prohibited but this rule is usually never enfroced unless there are complaints from surrounding patrons, only thing that we try to discourage is the loud blow horns (like for boats), it may be true but i doubt it

you'd be surprised how many ppl show up with( i got damaged hearing from one of your events, I"M SUING)

Staal gave us some good hockey and you wont find a sudbury fan who doesn't think he deserves to be in the NHL,

Sudbury Ontario Born and Raised! My old man and Mike are buddies that grew up on the same street and played hockey together..my dad was almost the highest point getter of the season once but only because if he touched the puck before Mike scored he got an assist! haha

Anyways, I now live in Mississauga and regret that I didn't make it out for a game, but enjoyed watchin them on TV!

GO WOLVES GO!

UF