Floater Coat

Dan668

Looking for a coat that will serve me in the spring fall and winter. Would i be better off getting the Mustang Integrity or an Arctic Armor coat? I know both float but the AA one isnt approved. Havent handled either coat and want to make the right purchase.

Thanks

If you plan on using it as your approved PFD then stay away from anything not approved by the Dept. of Transport (Canada).

If not planning on using it as your approved PFD than your options open up. Ice fishing does not require an approved PFD.

Remember if wearing it in a boat & it is not approved just having an other approved PFD in the boat may not meet the requirements. The approved PFD has to be the right size to fit you as your dressed which may require a much larger PFD to fit over the coat.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking on grabbing the salus suit, does anyone here own the comfort, proelite or endurance? Not sure if the extra features on the proelite or endurance are worth it. Does anyone know any vendors who stock these suits, I looked onsite and didn't see any tackle shops that came to mind.

Dan